Sunday, December 19, 2010

Circle Blues

I have been working on the binding of this quilt for a while. I am so happy to report that this quilt is completed. I posted about this quilt earlier here. It was a great and easy pattern to follow found in Quilts and More magazine Summer 2010, designed by Julie Herman.

All folded up in front of my fireplace.
(you know you want to open it)


front

upclose photo of backing

back

This quilt measures 56x48". It is a very cuddly large lap quilt (or playmat) featuring 8 different blue fabrics on a solid white background. I raided my mom's closet last christmas for scraps. It turned out to be a successful raid. :) I love to open this quilt and just stare at it. I also love to just wrap myself in it. A beautiful winter quilt to cuddle up with a book or a loved one in front of the fireplace on a cold snowy night.


No comments:

Post a Comment